Speaking Engagements Available Nationwide by ArrangementPam is available to discuss:
- What Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is – and what can be done to prevent, recognize, and treat it.
- How she struggled as a young girl to coexist with a sibling affected by DID, who on more than one occasion tried to kill her.
- How to help others heal from childhood trauma.
- What it’s like to retell and confront childhood abuse and bullying at the hands of a sibling so many decades later – and why this story must be told now.
- Why there’s a lack of literature on the subject of non-incest sibling abuse.
- How she used movies as an escape from her sister’s mental disorder, and wound up having a successful career in the film industry.
Please contact Pam Franklin at email@example.com